Don't miss what's to come this weekend...
- The show's not over yet! We're here until the 9th and there's so much to, from shopping to seeing your favourite celebrities live. If you’re coming with the family, there’s lots to do and get involved in over the weekend.
Prepare for this weekend's sunny weather by visiting the show to purchase a top of the range barbeques, outdoor furniture, swimspas or enjoy a chilled glass of bubbles in the Champagne Bar.
- Pick to see your favourite celeb in a live theatre session, from a fabulous line up including Gregg Wallace, Katie Piper, Ortis Deley and Clive Holland.
- Gregg Wallace is back in the Foodie Lab creating more Masterchef magic. Whilst Katie Piper and friends are back on the Feel Good Stage sharing their outfits and stories- sure to make you feel good this Spring.
- Your guide to gardens- if you're a keen gardener you will love discovering the stunning Show Gardens sponsored by Britelite designed by the students of the Young Gardeners of the Year Competition, including the Urban Transition Zone Garden, Garden Without a Boundary and Edible Avenue. Try and spot our winning garden by Writtle University College.
- The pages of your favourite interior magazine have been brought to life in six inspiring roomsets featuring on-trend ideas, clever decorating looks, stylish colours and must-have homewares, each within the theme of how to add wow factor to your home. Visit the roomsets to find out how you can win a prize bundle worth £30,000 by choosing your favourite room.
- There will be plenty more live music and dance acts throughout the day. Coming up this weekend are, the Swingtime Sweethearts, Enchorus and Messy Jam Dance Company. Head the Feel Good Stage to get closer to all the action.
- Our final Ideal Lates takes place this Thursday 6 April. After 5pm, get tickets for just £5 and enjoy everything from Celebs Go Dating stars Nadia Essex and Eden Blackman to 2 for 1 cocktails! Book tickets
- With your ticket to the show you got free exclusive entry to the brand new Eat & Drink Festival. The UK’s top chefs will be cooking live for you, the latest culinary trends and inspiration, tempting tastes and fantastic seasonal shopping. It’s simply the best day out for food lovers.