Better than flowers and chocs! Crowds of visitors gave mum a fantastic day out at the show this Mother's Day, 26th March! There was so much to do, from shopping to seeing your favourite celebrities live.
First Weekend Highlights
- Our celebrity guests cut the ribbon after a fantastic opening from Frankie's Guys at 10am declaring the show open for the next 17 days!
- You picked to see your favourite celeb in a live theatre session, from a fabulous line up including Fred Sirieix, George Clarke, Martin Lewis, Katie Piper and Joe Swift.
- If you were a keen gardener you would have definately discovered the stunning Show Gardens sponsored by Britelite designed by the students of the Young Gardeners of the Year Competition, including the The Urban Transition Zone Garden, Garden Without a Boundary and Edible Avenue. Did you spot our winning garden by Writtle University College?
- Many of you treated yourself to a light lunch or an elegant Afternoon Tea in our Grand Hall Tea Rooms sponsored by Plumbs - spaces still available for the coming weeks so book now before they run out.
- There were FREE pamper treatments throughout the day with a complimentary glass of prosecco for first 100 visitors.
- Were you a VIP for the day - if you were, you would have found out it was the ultimate day out like no other. Full of VIP benefits, an exclusive lounge, concierge service & more! VIP tickets still available - book now.
- There were plenty of live music and dance acts throughout the day. Hopefully you visited the Feel Good Stage to get closer to all the action.
- With your ticket to the show you got free exclusive entry to the brand new Eat & Drink Festival - with unlimited live music, special guest demonstrations, street food & an artisan farmers market.
- Not forgetting the spectacular new musical Wind in the Willows who performed to huge crowds on the Feel Good Stage!