There's so much to do at the Show - and we aren't just talking about the daytime!
Ideal Lates is back every Thursday at the Show from 5pm- 9pm. Tickets just £5!
Top Picks for Ideal Lates- don't miss!
- Live music, pub grub and games in the Dukes Head sponsored by Britelite.
- Cocktail Hour from 6- 7pm in the Champagne Bar sponsored by Hydropool - with a fantastic 2 for 1 on cocktails.
- The Grand Hall Tea Rooms sponsored by Plumbs introduces the first ever tipsy afternoon tea. Cocktails served in a fancy teapot, who'd of thought!
- Pick to see a live theatre session, from a fabulous line up.
- Plenty of live talks, music and dance acts throughout the evening. Visit the Feel Good Stage and get closer to all the action.
- Celebs go dating! More info on this coming soon...
- There will be FREE pamper treatments throughout the evening.
- Are you a keen gardener? If so, discover the stunning Show Gardens sponsored by Britelite, after dark, designed by the students of the Young Gardeners of the Year Competition, including the The Urban Transition Zone Garden, Garden Without a Boundary and Edible Avenue!
- Purchase an Ideal Late ticket and get free exclusive entry to the brand new Eat & Drink Festival - Thursday evenings offer live music, special guest demonstrations including a cider-making master class, street food & an artisan farmers market.
More still to be announced!