Terms & Conditions:
1. Entrants to the competition are bound by these terms and conditions.
2. No purchase necessary.
3. The competition is operated by Crown Paints Ltd. Crown Paints Ltd. is a company incorporated in England under number 06624576. The registered office of Crown Paints Ltd. is at Crown House, Hollins Road, Darwen, Lancashire BB3 0BG.
4. Entrants to the competition must be resident in the UK or Northern Ireland.
5. Prize will be as follows:
a. One winner will receive a personalised consultation from a Crown Paints professional Colour Consultant. Following consultation, each winner will be able to order £200.00 worth of Crown Paints products to decorate their home (the value of such product being the retail value, as set out on the Crown Paints website crownpaints.co.uk at the time of ordering the product).
6. There is no cash alternative for the prize and the cost of the decorator will be borne by the winner.
7. If the prize is not claimed within 14 days of notification to a winner, we reserve the right to redraw.
8. Where relevant, the winners must schedule their home colour consultation to be completed within six months of the date they are contacted to inform them they have won. Subject to availability of colour consultant.
9. For reasons outside their reasonable control, Crown Paints Ltd. reserves the right to substitute a similar prize of equivalent or greater value.
10. The following persons are not eligible to enter the competition: (i) employees of any business involved or associated with the competition or its administration and (ii) any such person’s family or household members.
11. By entering the competition, you agree to take part in post-competition publicity.
12. The closing date for the competition is 02/04/2018.
13. No responsibility is accepted by Crown Paints Ltd. or its agent for entries incompletely or incorrectly completed or not received for whatever reason. Neither Crown Paints Ltd. nor any appointed agent will accept responsibility for any technical or other error that might arise whilst submitting an entry.
14. Any personal data relating to entrants will be used solely in accordance with current UK data protection legislation and will not be disclosed to a third party outside of Crown Paints Ltd without the individual’s prior consent.
15. Crown Paints Ltd. reserves the right to verify the eligibility of all entrants.
16. In the event of any dispute regarding the competition, the decision of Crown Paints Ltd.is final and no correspondence or discussion shall be entered into. Crown Paints Ltd. reserves the right to disqualify any entrant if it has reasonable grounds to believe the entrant has breached any of these terms and conditions.
17. Crown Paints Ltd. may withdraw this competition where necessary if circumstances arise that are beyond its control at any time without notice.
18. English law governs these terms and conditions and the English courts will have exclusive jurisdiction over any dispute arising from or in relation to these terms and conditions.