Ideal Home Show 2013 Demographics
Britain’s best loved consumer event continues to be the leading home interest exhibition in the UK. 2013 was another ground breaking year attracting 265,000* visitors across the 18 day format. The Ideal Home Show has the highest audited attendance of any consumer event in the UK.
The exhibition provides a unique and invaluable opportunity to showcase your products direct to an affluent audience who are committed to spending money on themselves and their homes.
Visitor Profile (based on independent onsite research)
- 1 in every 200 adults (265,000) in the UK attended the Ideal Home Show in 2013**
- 85% ABC1
- 67% Female, 33% Male
- Average age 43 years
- 76% live in Greater London/South East
- Average household income: £54,052
- Total spend at show reached £229 million
- Average spend with exhibitors in the next 12 months as a result of the show: £6,689/ head
- 82% own outright or a mortgaged home
- 77% of visitors have homes with 3+ bedrooms
- 85% currently undertaking/ planning a home project
- Average spend on a home project: £19,889
- Average time spent at show: 5 hours
- 55% of visitors do not attend other shows
*Pre-audited figure but early estimates point to a figure in the region of 265,000 visitors
**Based on government statistics: 49,106, 400 population of adult average age (over 16 years)
Devised in 1908 with a mission to ‘educate and entertain’, the Ideal Home Show is the longest running event in the UK. Since then over 60 million visitors have visited the Show.
A full day out of inspiration, offering a great range of new and exciting ideas to improve life at home. Get face to face with thousands of home lovers in an inspirational and dynamic environment full of unrivalled selling opportunities.
CLICK HERE to see what previous exhibitor Hammonds said about exhibiting at the show
Floorplan - Coming soon
The Show was split into 7 sections with the additional Show Homes at the back of the ground floor.
Ground Level - Ideal Gardens, Ideal Interiors, Ideal Technology & Ideal Home Improvements
Upper Level - Ideal Food & Housewares, Ideal Shopping and Ideal Woman.
To find out how you will benefit from being part of the 2015 Ideal Home Show contact the Sales Team today on 020 3225 5200 or complete the Stand Enquiry Form.
Organised by the event market leaders Media 10 Ltd. Click Here for more Information.